Unpaid Blogger Fundraiser for Our Own JM Ashby

It’s been quite a while since we ran a fundraiser on the blog. But I thought we’d bring back the jolly, candy-like PayPal button to raise some birthday money for one of the most talented, dedicated and unpaid bloggers I know: our own JM Ashby.

For nearly half-a-decade, Ashby has contributed multiple posts to the blog every day (over 4,700 total so far) and has essentially held down the fort here while I write longer-form posts for our now-parent site The Daily Banter. Unfortunately, we simply don’t have the funds to pay him (yet).

So in honor of Ashby’s forthcoming 30th birthday this Friday — yes, he was born on Independence Day — let’s all toss some folding money his way. All proceeds will go directly to Ashby in thanks and gratitude for all of his remarkable service here. Here’s the button — click away!

Thanks in advance!

This entry was posted in Fundraiser. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Badgerite

    Pay the man!

  • Tony Lavely

    Happy Birthday, JM!

  • Emily333

    I really enjoy Ashby’s contributions to the blog.

  • MadJuana

    Really appreciate your work here. Happy Birthday!

  • HilaryB

    Happy Birthday JM! Best wishes for many more!

  • stacib23

    I’m in. Happy Birthday, Ashby.