Another Unhinged Republican Campaign Ad

GOP Senate candidate Dan Sullivan is very upset about spending from outside groups; upset enough to shoot a television.

“Millions of dollars in negative ads are flooding into Alaska paid for by Washington special interests” Sullivan says before firing his pistol at an ancient tube television.

At least he didn’t threaten to blow your balls off or fire a cannon.

If Sullivan has a problem with outside spending he should probably consult with the Republican party establishment about reversing the Citizens United decision.

This entry was posted in Stupid Party and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://taste-of-ipecac.blogspot.com/ Ipecac

    Wow! That guy can totally kill a non-moving, antique television at 20 feet. I MUST vote for him!

    Who thinks up this stupid nonsense? Plus he loses points for not having the guts to go after a modern flatscreen TV which would clearly kick his ass. What a wuss.

  • muselet

    Again with the guns.

    Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t find “Bang!” a particularly persuasive argument.

    –alopecia

    • http://taste-of-ipecac.blogspot.com/ Ipecac

      I really think it gives them a sexual thrill.

      • muselet

        That explains the half-smile when he turns back to the camera.

        I wonder how many takes he needed to hit that TV set twice.

        –alopecia

        • Hemidemisemiquaver

          There’s an edit. He turns around pulling the gun up at 9 seconds. Then, there’s a different take at 10 seconds. He probably missed the TV at least once. Then, the second hit is seen in close-up. He was probably right outside the view of the camera when he shot the second hole. From about 3 feet away.

          Yeah, he’s a real marksman.

  • Ashes Defacto

    Two little questions. Just how much of that money is being spent on his behalf and does he have a problem of that money if it is being spent on his behalf?

  • Draxiar

    “blah blah blah blah blah GUNS! This makes me qualified!”

    In other words: “I got nothin’”