Colbert on Open-Carry Bedtime Stories

Colbert updates us on gun culture and the new children’s book “My Parents Open-Carry.”

That might seem like a lot of detail for a children’s book but, remember, a detailed description is important for the police report.

“My Parents Open-Carry” is “I Have Two Dads” as if it were written by the NRA.

There’s no limit to their psychosis.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    What a beautiful bedtime story: “The world is full of maniacs who want to hurt you and the police can’t help.” Goodnight, honey.

    –alopecia