Colbert on Vladimir Putin’s Food Ban

Here’s Stephen Colbert on the Russia ban on food imports from the US and EU and fried chicken, bourbon, bourbon-glazed chicken, and Double-Downs.

Folks, I’m sure you know this but America’s relationship with Russia continues to degrade. But finally a truly strong leader has stepped up to punish Russia and, no surprise, it’s Vladimir Putin.

Slayed me.

ColbertPutinFood

This entry was posted in Comedy, Food, Russia, Stephen Colbert and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • desertflower1

    He’s a national treasure. Colbert, not Putin!

  • muselet

    Yes, Putin is imposing a ban on food imports from all major countries. And Norway. I mean, face it, nobody wants lutefisk.

    –alopecia