Conspiracy Theory

tinfoilHats

It’s been nearly a week since our last migrant children conspiracy theory, hasn’t it?

The impeccable writers at Matt Barber’s lunatic website inform us that President Obama brought the children into the country so he could kill 25 million Americans and then transfer ownership of their homes to the child soldiers.

via RightWingWatch

BarbWire’s Sher Zieve knows what is really behind the increase in unaccompanied minors crossing the border: President Obama’s desire to murder at least 25,000,000 people, and possibly try “to get rid of many more millions of us so that they can give our homes and possessions to the ‘new transformer illegals’…aka Obama voters and supporters.”

She writes today in a column for Matt Barber’s conservative website that anyone who resists his homicidal plans will then be called a racist, and most people would rather die than get called that!

Transformer illegals? Is that the next Michael Bay film?

As you probably recall, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC president William Gheen debuted this theory last month when he claimed that President Obama brought the children into the country to punish white people and hand over land. But while Gheen theorized that the child soldiers would ultimately serve China, the writers at BarbWire indicate that they would only serve the president. So there’s that.

Last week Rush Limbaugh also alleged that immigrant children are being brought into the country to “wrest control” from white bigots like himself.

Unfortunately that’s not true.

Once again, the majority of the immigrant children who have recently crossed the border are less than 10-years-old. How are 50,000 small children going to kill 25 million Americans?

Maybe it’s like Rep. Mo Brooks said: they’ll be given access to the nuclear launch codes!

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Immigration, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://taste-of-ipecac.blogspot.com/ Ipecac

    Yes, people would rather DIE than be called racists!

    So why isn’t most of the Republican party dead?

    • Nefercat

      They aren’t dead because they actually like being called racists? It gives them an excuse to accuse the other person of being racist or playing the race card by accusing the poor widdle republican of being racist.

  • Nefercat

    You know, it is one thing for the tinfoil hat brigade to wade eagerly, even joyously, into the fever swamp of these websites.

    I am awestruck at those brave souls, sound of mind and body, who venture into places like BarbWire so that the rest of us don’t have to. How do you keep the rats from nibbling your brains?

  • muselet

    Sher Zieve used just about every buzzword the Right has come up with in the past six years:

    “Barack Hussein Obama,” “what was once our White House,” “Orwellian,” “invaded,” “gang-banger murderers,” “Islamist terrorists,” “leftist globalist elites,” “stand down,” “Fast & Furious,” “Bill Ayers’ group the Weather Underground” (is it possible for a Righty not to mention Bill Ayers?), and even “NWO” (talk about a Golden Oldie!). She even insisted the Central American refugees are carrying Ebola, and that Russian and Chinese soldiers are being brought into the country to help overthrow Murca on behalf of *scary music sting* the ObamaGov (I swear, she called it that).

    Honestly, it’s not the madness that’s irritating, it’s the laziness. The Right is simply recycling its old paranoid fantasies without ever trying to create a new narrative with which to frighten the rubes.

    Put some effort into it, you useless meat-sacks!

      Same as it ever was. If you go back and watch a video of Alex Jones in the 90s or early 2000s, you’ll find that he talked about the exact same things in the exact same manner. The only thing that changes is the characters. The story remains the same. This became as clear as ever in 2009 when every theory he had ever espoused traded Bush for Obama.

      It’s the only way to keep the game going. It’s always a conspiracy.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    I think they’re at the point of, “F*** it, they believe everything else we’ve said.”