Here Comes the Resignation

MorrisLandslide

Here comes the landslide resignation.

“If I open the newspaper tomorrow and I learn that Obama resigned, I wouldn’t be surprised.” -Dick Morris

I can’t say that I feel the same way as Dick Morris.

As Clark W. Griswold famously said “if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn’t be more surprised.”

This entry was posted in President Obama, Quote, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    “If I open the newspaper tomorrow and I learn that Obama resigned, I wouldn’t be surprised.” -Dick Morris

    ———————————–
    That’s becausee you live in an alternate reality, Morris old boy.

    • Christopher Foxx

      That’s because you live in an alternate reality, Morris old boy.

      If only his delusions and stupidity were someplace else. But, alas, he lives in ours.

  • Brutlyhonest

    How do they even get him to pull the high heel out of his ass and crawl out of his hovel?

    Yes, you’re welcome for the visual.

    • muselet

      If I open the newspaper tomorrow and I learn that Morris was found wandering down 5th Avenue, naked except for a gimp mask and a bunny tail butt plug, I wouldn’t be surprised.

      To paraphrase Michael J. “Crocodile” Dundee: That‘s a visual.

        No mas.

    • Zen Diesel

      I cannot undo that visual in my head…..lol

  • Victor_the_Crab

    There’s a far greater chance of someone’s foot being surgically removed from the repulsive Dick Morris’ mouth than President Obama resigning.

  • moelarryandjesus

    If I woke up tomorrow and Dick Morris had been arrested after 30 dead runaway kids had been found in his cellar, I wouldn’t be fazed at all.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I wish O’Reilly’s prediction had come true and Morris was selling refrigerators in Topeka right now.