Live From Somewhere

Jon Stewart is back from vacation and the Daily Show writers had a field day with Fox News coverage of Ferguson.

Yes, describing the actual facts of the case really does color the way we look at it. ‘White cop shoots unarmed black teen’ does sound terrible.

The follow-up segment may be the real highlight because nowhere is safe.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Yes! Why all the interest in holding police officers to a higher standard than gangs?

    –alopecia

  • Art__VanDalay

    That was definitely one of the Daily Show’s best bits in some time.

  • aynwrong

    I really hope Hannity is dumb enough to respond to this like he did to the Bundy ranch.