Moderation

TeaPartyCleanse

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, former White House press secretary James Brady died today at the age of 73.

Meanwhile, infamous xenophobe and toxic personality Pam Gellar tells us that President Obama has been “unmosqued” — unmasked? — and is secretly masterminding the Muslim Brotherhood. But don’t forget, Democrats are The Real Racists.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Racism and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Sad news about James Brady. I never thought much of him when he was press secretary, but he fought a courageous campaign against the armed loons and that’s how he should be remembered.

    Pamela “The Shrieking Harpy” Geller either has a book-like artifact coming out or she’s just feeling lonely and forgotten. Either way, I can’t force myself to care.

    Incidentally, if you need a Pamela Geller fix, this is the place to go, not her actual website.

    –alopecia

    • Sabyen91

      Amazing how much of a transformation Charles Johnson made…