Noted Racist Frets Over Michael Brown’s Big Black Scariness

When I mocked Fox News for implying that Michael Brown wasn’t unarmed because he was armed with “big black scariness,” I didn’t expect that someone would come out and use almost those exact words.

via RightWingWatch

STEIN: The idea of calling this poor man ‘unarmed’ when he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles, apparently — from what I read in the New York Times — on marijuana, to call him unarmed is like calling Sonny Liston unarmed or Cassius Clay unarmed.

He wasn’t unarmed, he was armed with his incredibly-strong scary self.

We live in a country where words have no meaning if your skin is colored.

Michael Brown did not possess a weapon and thus he was unarmed, but according to racists he was armed with his scary fists.

This entry was posted in Racism and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Toolymegapoopoo

    The really scary thing here is that Fox is going all-in with this narrative that an opponent need not be armed for you to “stand your ground” and murder them. They are setting an official precedent that it is open season on those you deem to “look” dangerous using whatever criteria fits the moment.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Umm, excuse me, but … I mean, I don’t smoke marijuana, but from what I understand it typically does not put those who do in a fighting mood. Seems to me even a guy with big scary black muscles would be “disarming” himself if he smoked a little weed.

    Am I missing something?

    • muselet

      Apparently intoxicants of all kinds affect those people differently. I’m sure the Fox News Racial Science Team could explain, but the power went out in the building and they’re stuck on the escalator.

      –alopecia

    • Sabyen91

      They are dog whistling and they started the very first night. They are referring to PCP laced marijuana but shhhhhhh, it is supposed to be quiet, viral condemnation.

    • Draxiar

      Fighting mood? Hardly…it makes you eat cookie dough.

  • muselet

    Righties are determined to bring back the expression “giant Negro,” aren’t they?

    Ben Stein loses originality points for echoing Men At Work lyrics, but gets bonus racist points for the very retro Reefer Madness flashback.

    –alopecia

  • fry1laurie

    “Police fired into the one-year-old, killing him instantly. A police spokesman later said of the infant, “Well, he was armed with those really sharp little fingernails, and they can pinch like you wouldn’t believe.”

  • Sabyen91

    “he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles”

    Huh, appropriate reference. “Can’t you hear, can’t you hear the thunder. You better run, you better take cover.”

  • Brian in FL

    Would that be the same Ben Stein who was recently involved in a sexual harassment “sexting” scandal (involving sending pregnant women unwanted, harassing, creepy text messages) that the mainstream media completely ignored?