Obama’s Fault

U.S. Army Major General Harold Greene was killed by an Afghan soldier this week in an attack that apparently wasn’t directly targeted at him, and you wouldn’t know it but this was actually somehow Obama’s fault according to Fucks & Friends.

DOOCY: Remember when our president declared the war in Afghanistan over? [...]

Well now it looks like the terrorists heard him loud and clearly and attacked. The victim: a U.S. Army general. What this says about President Obama’s foreign policy straight ahead.

It’s not clear to me how one says something like this with a straight face.

This entry was posted in Afghanistan, Super Stupid and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Hold on. Hold on. If I have this right, Doocy would rather have a full-fledged war in Afghanistan. And apparently, judging from this, the general’s death was caused by the war being wound down. Using this logic, this would not happen in a full-fledged war.

    ????????????

    • Kitty Smith

      That is because Douchey is a fucking asshole.

    • muselet

      See, there you go using logic and reason again.

      With Steve Doocy, that’ll only get you in trouble.

    John Boehner’s reaction was even more despicable.

    –alopecia

    • i_a_c

      Does he realize he would be condemning more soldiers to death, or not?

      Nah, we know he’s just recycling an old talking point that doesn’t make an iota of sense in this instance, but no Republican cares.

      • muselet

        It’s just a reflex for the Rs at this point.

        –alopecia

  • Art Kraft

    Amazing how it’s never the assholes like this getting shot.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Remember when the US abandoned the effort in Afghanistan to go on a personal vendetta against uncle saddam? Good times, good times ….

  • Draxiar

    Remember when Bush landed on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit and declared “Mission Accomplished”?

  • Christopher Foxx

    DOOCY: Remember when our president declared the war in Afghanistan over? […]

    Yeah. I remember that very well.

    http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/international/mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg