The New Denial

FireDenial

Artist – Time Eagan

In other news, Fox News host and border patrol cosplayer Sean Hannity has issued a challenge to Stephen Colbert for mocking him.

I’m still waiting for Hannity to live up to his own challenge to be waterboarded.

Meanwhile, Rand Paul says he has sympathy for DREAMers but he wishes those illegals would get out of his face.

Explaining his departure Wednesday during a radio interview in Iowa, Paul said, “I’ll be honest with you, I’m not interested in being filmed and berated by people who broke the law and are here illegally to try and convince me about policy. But I’ll tell you I have sympathy for the DREAM Act kids. I’m actually a moderate on immigration.”

Rand Paul stands for everything. And for nothing.

I’m cutting today short with a splitting headache. More babyshittery tomorrow.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Rand Paul, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Awwww, Sean Hannity and Rand Paul both have a bad case of the bumhurts.

  • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

    Hannity does know Colbert went to Iraq, right? While we were still fighting there? Had his head shaved any everything?

    Oh wait, I am forgetting the obvious….Hannity is a tool.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      And Hannity’s audience is ignorant brainwashed racist fools….there’s that too.

  • bbcaaat

    It’s always a bad idea to argue with a comedian, but Sean … please proceed.

    • Draxiar

      My thoughts exactly.

  • D_C_Wilson

    If Hannity runs true to form, this “challenge” will last right until the moment Colbert accepts it, then Sean will suddenly forget he ever made it. Colbert was being kind, BTW. A five-year-old chimp with brain damage could replace Hannity.

    Rand Paul stands for everything. And for nothing.

    That’s because he keeps trying to trying to balance his crackpot economic ideas and isolationism with the shibboleths republicans have to make toward theocracy and knee-jerk militarism. Randy has already carved out a niche for himself as the New Mitt Romney (TM): He believes in nothing except that he should be president. It will be so fun to watch him crash and burn in 2016.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Any new Bob & Chez this week?

    • ranger11

      I think a hurricane is about to hit Hawaii. So, no show probably because of that.

    • JMAshby

      I don’t know, but I do know there are actually two hurricanes hitting Hawaii.