Category Archives: Election 2016

Change of Plans?

I wouldn’t normally have any reason to make a post concerning Lebron James or professional basketball, but this is too amusing to pass up. As you might have heard, Lebron James is leaving the Miami Heat and returning home to … Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Epic Fail, Sports | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment

Ted Cruz is Running For President, For Pete’s Sake

Ted Cruz can’t have dual citizenship with Canada. He’s running for president, for pete’s sake. That’s why he has officially renounced it. Spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said Cruz’s action became official May 14 and that Texas’ junior senator received written confirmation … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016 | Tagged , | 4 Comments

Outreach

Meet the latest Fox News Contributor, a man who formed an anti-Hillary Clinton PAC whose acronym reads as “CUNT” complete with bold letters to ensure that you get the point. via Media Matters [Roger] Stone is a “professional dirty trickster” … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Roger Stone, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , | 5 Comments

RNC Pushing Isolated Debate Format

It appears that the NRC has finally realized their presidential primary debates make the party look like a bunch of lunatics. They are lunatics, but why make it easier for the public to see that? The RNC is moving to … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Elections | Tagged , , | 6 Comments

Rick Perry is Doomed

Here comes the Rick Perry landslide!

Never forget.
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Comedy, Election 2016, Rick Perry | Tagged , | 9 Comments

Conservative Bromance

Artist – David Horsey In other news, World War II veteran William “Wild Bill” Guarnere, who was portrayed in the HBO mini-series Band of Brothers by actor Frank John Hughes, has died in Philadelphia at the age of 90. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Open Thread, Rand Paul | Tagged , , , , | 2 Comments

Ted Cruz Wants Another Obamacare Election. Let’s Do it.

There were many issues at stake in the 2012 election but you could justifiably say the Republicans sought to turn the election into a referendum on Obamacare and that Obamacare won. Senator Ted Cruz wants to turn the 2016 election … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Healthcare | Tagged , | 5 Comments

Rand Paul is Running for President

Here’s the surest sign yet that Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is both running for president and is a shameless weasel. Paul is reportedly asking Kentucky lawmakers to file a bill clarifying a state law that prevents candidates from holding or … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Ethics, Rand Paul | 4 Comments

An Embarrassment of Riches, Also Great Candidates

Here’s Colbert on Fox News, Hilary Clinton, and the GOP hopefuls. The Republicans have an embarrassment of riches. Also, a lot of great candidates. For instance, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal. I canot say enough great things about this guy so … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Comedy, Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Stephen Colbert | Tagged , | 1 Comment

RNC Chairman Confirms Party Will Hang Itself With Lewinsky Scandal. Again.

The Republican party is determined to hang themselves with this nonsense. Over the past several weeks Senator Rand Paul and Morning Joke host Joe Scarborough have floated the idea that the party should attack Hillary for the actions of her … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Stupid Party, Super Stupid, War On Women | Tagged , , | 16 Comments

Rand Paul: Hold Hillary Accountable for Bill

via Right Wing Watch In an interview on the Steve Malzberg Show yesterday, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky claimed that if Democrats want “any consistency” in fighting for women’s rights, they should “disown” former president Bill Clinton, who he called … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Rand Paul, War On Women | Tagged | 11 Comments

Rebranding Complete

Woman who use birth control simply can’t control their libido, amirite? They’re just looking for a handout from their sugar daddy, the federal government. That’s what Chick-fil-A aficionado Mike Huckabee tells us. Apparently a significant number of Republican voters agree … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Poll, Sarah Palin | Tagged | 10 Comments

Morning Joe is Profoundly Stupid

Here’s something so profoundly stupid only a Republican could come up with it. “If Hillary Clinton attacks the Republican Party’s handling of women, and treatment of women and disrespect for women, and suggests they’re misogynists et cetera, et cetera, et … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Misogyny, Stupid Party, Super Stupid, War On Women | Tagged , , , | 12 Comments

Of Course He Does

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker believes the next Republican nominee for president should be a governor, of course, but the other criteria he lays out may exclude him. “I think it’s got to be an outsider. I think both the presidential … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016 | Tagged , | 5 Comments

Too Soon

Artist – Rob Rogers Senator Ted Cruz has a very busy weekend planned. Warren Throckmorton reports that Cruz is scheduled to speak at David Barton’s “ProFamily Legislators Conference” along with effusive conspiracy thoerist Glenn Beck, master voter suppressor and now … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Open Thread, Wingnuts | Tagged , , | 7 Comments

Quote of the Day

“And, to be quite frank, those who think Warren should run to in order to “start a conversation” are the kind of people who have attempted this kind of thing in the past and, as my grandmother used to put … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016 | Tagged | 20 Comments

“It’ll Be Awesome”

Jay Carney has thoughts about the Republican field in 2016. White House press secretary Jay Carney joked Friday that it would be “awesome” if Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) ran for president in 2016. “I think they … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Comedy, Election 2016 | Tagged | 5 Comments

Cruz: Senate Republicans Surrendered

As expected, Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) used his time at the Iowa Republican party fall fundraiser last night to lament that we didn’t default on our debt. “We didn’t accomplish our ultimate policy goal in this battle, and we didn’t … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Wingnuts | Tagged , , | 8 Comments

Ted Cruz Couldn’t Be More Obvious

Senator Ted Cruz’s victory (lol) tour is coming to an end tonight in — where else? — Iowa. Even the Associated Press can’t help but laugh in their lead sentence. Ted Cruz (R-TX) will deliver the keynote address at the … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Wingnuts | Tagged , | 5 Comments

Conspiracy Theorists, Start Your Engines

The Ready for Hillary PAC announced today that George Soros has agreed to serve as co-chair of their national finance council. Soros’s political director, Michael Vachon, said that Soros’s support for the PAC is “an extension of his long-held belief … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Election 2016, Elections, Hillary Clinton | Tagged | 8 Comments