Category Archives: WTF

Bob Quast Will “Blow Your Balls Off”

This is a real thing that exists, produced by Iowa Independent Senate candidate Bob Quast. If you are the sexual predator and sociopath who murdered my sister Lynette and you come to my front door to do harm to my … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in WTF | Tagged , , , , | 7 Comments

Greenwald and Snowden Now Appearing Via Orwellian Irony

At an Amnesty International conference this past week(This year’s theme: Protecting our polluted metadata lakes and privacy landfills from Wizards because child poverty, corporate power, concentrated wealth, voter suppression and women’s reproductive rights were just too specific), Glenn Greenwald and Edward Snowden appeared as … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in FISA, Foreign Policy, Glenn Greenwald, Internet, NSA, Privacy, Technology, Telecommunications, WTF | Tagged , , , , , | 9 Comments

Republican Party: America’s Worst Idea

What’s being called the “No More National Parks” bill, House Republicans are expected to vote this week to effectively shut down the spread of America’s best idea. Via Think Progress: Responding to President Obama’s decision last week to protect a … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Crazy Caucus, Environment, Far-right Intellectual Violence, National Parks, Republican Party, Stupid Party, WTF | Tagged , | 4 Comments

Marathon Spelling Bee Ends With “Definition?”

Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning? KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A marathon spelling bee finally has a conclusion — after nearly 100 rounds and two weeks of anticipation. On Saturday, the seventh-grader was declared the winner … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Education, WTF | Tagged , , | 3 Comments

Wait, What?

After video emerged of local police apparently using excessive force to arrest a woman for jogging in the wrong place, Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo addressed complaints about the arrest by saying it could have been worse; they could have … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in WTF | Tagged , , , | 39 Comments

Clarence Thomas Still Wasting Space

Jeffrey Toobin checks in with the progress Justice Clarence Thomas is making in his lifetime appointed position of ‘checked-out’ mute to the most important court in the world, and discovers nothing has changed in the past eight years. As of … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Far-right Intellectual Violence, Republican Party, Supreme Court, Wingnuts, WTF | Tagged , | 5 Comments

Here’s a Great Idea: Utah Rep Wants to Increase CO2

According to Utah state Representative Jerry Anderson (R), what the planet needs right now is more carbon dioxide, not less, and Anderson has introduced a bill aimed at boosting it. Anderson’s bill would prevent the establishment of state standards for … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid, WTF | Tagged , , , , , | 8 Comments

New Jersey Star-Ledger Would Blow It All Over Again

You could almost call it an early endorsement for president. Now that the New Jersey Star-Ledger has had time to reassess and rethink their world famous flop of an endorsement in the race for New Jersey governor last year between … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Epic Fail, Republican Party, The Media, WTF | Tagged , | 10 Comments

Outreach

While the Republican party meets at a private policy retreat to recommit to being sufficiently anti-abortion, Representative Steve Pearce (R-NM) is educating women on how they should react to their husbands. “The wife is to voluntarily submit, just as the … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Quote, WTF | Tagged , | 8 Comments

Are All Republicans Filthy Pigs?

Apparently, squalid living conditions and destruction of property is some sort of calling card and recurring theme for the GOP. California Congressman Dana Rohrabacher’s former abode is a very special place.     Turning a 6,300 square-foot, $1 million property into a … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Republican Party, WTF | Tagged , , | 10 Comments

Proof That Mitt Romney is a Robot

“You’re right, no human being would stack books this way.” -Peter Venkman, PH.D. (via @ethanklapper) Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in WTF | Tagged | 9 Comments

Wait, What?

I…. what? No. No. Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in WTF | Tagged , | 7 Comments

North Carolina Republicans Honoring Jesse Helms

Seriously, fuck these guys. After a week in which Republicans in North Carolina revealed that they are running nothing less than an election fraud scheme in the state in an attempt to thwart imaginary voter fraud, with the GOP’s signature legislation … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Healthcare, North Carolina, Racism, Republican Party, Voter Suppression, WTF | Tagged , , , , , , | 7 Comments

Ringing Endorsement

The New Jersey Star-Ledger has endorsed Governor Chris Christie, but to say that they aren’t big fans would be putting it lightly. This is how they describe Christie. The property tax burden has grown sharply on his watch. He is … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Chris Christie, The Media, WTF | Tagged , , | 7 Comments

No Zoo For You!

File this one under: “Why We Can’t Have Nice Things.” Too little to crash the barriers. Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Assholery, Government Shutdown, National Parks, Wingnuts, WTF | Tagged | 5 Comments

An Acronym For The Times

No, not F.U.B.A.R., but close. Our National Weather Service team at the outpost in Anchorage, Alaska has a message for the federal government: “Please pay us.” A recent weather update was posted by The Washington Post and picked up by Gawker: … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Far-right Intellectual Violence, Republican Party, Science, Security, Weather, WTF | Tagged , , | 2 Comments

Bank Of America To Pay $39 Million For Gender Discrimination

Oh, Bank Of America, if there is a Hell for corporations, I’m sure you’re on your way. Bank of America will pay $39 million to settle claims it discriminated against women in its investment advice division, the company announced Friday … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Corporate Crime, Ethics, Justice, Misogyny, Racism, War On Women, WTF | Tagged , , , , , | 3 Comments

“So-Called Rape” or Richard Cohen is an Embarrassment.

Remember what I said the other day about mainstream publications and the publishing of rape apologia? Here’s Richard Cohen of The Washington Post to back me up. Presumably, Cohen is here to explain why Miley Cyrus shouldn’t twerk and how … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in WTF | Tagged , , , , | 36 Comments

Middle Finger Lickin’ Good

Turns out bigotry is profitable in America when you have an army of zombies lining up to get their cold, chubby fingers around a bite-sized version of proactive hate speech. According to Forbes, Chic-fil-A is the country’s most profitable fast … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Food, LGBT, Religion, Republican Party, Wingnuts, WTF | Tagged , , | 36 Comments

Ted Cruz Is Psychotic

Oh, the face of defeat really does have a pretty mouth sometimes. In an interview today on CNN‘s State Of The Union with slumlord/host Candy Crowley, Senator Ted Cruz(R-TX), Mr. Defund Obamacare Or Else Great Harm Will Come To You! told America that … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Far-right Intellectual Violence, Healthcare, Lying Liars, Republican Party, Wingnuts, WTF | Tagged , , | 9 Comments