Tag Archives: Derp

NRO: Cliven Bundy is Just Like Gandhi and Also Davy Crockett

Kevin Williamson of The National Review, who compared Cliven Bundy to Mahatma Gandhi, defended his comments during an email exchange with Talking Points Memo and said that Bundy is actually like the heroes of the Alamo. “Mr. Bundy’s racial rhetoric … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , , , | 8 Comments

What Could Go Wrong?

The residents of Fairview Township, Pennsylvania can rest easy; the KKK is patrolling the streets. PennLive reports the Ku Klux Klan passed out flyers alerting residents in Fairview Township, Pa., that, “You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake!”. … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Racism, WTF | Tagged , , , , | 8 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Did you hear that Chelsea Clinton is pregnant? Newsmax host Steve Malzberg heard the news and the first thing that popped into his mind was a conspiracy. “Now pardon the skeptic in me,” Malzberg said. “Oh I can see Media … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Conspiracy Theory, Hillary Clinton, Super Stupid | Tagged , , | 5 Comments

Matt Rosendale Will Blow Your Drone’s Balls Off

Matt Rosendale is going to blow your balls off shoot your drone down. Witness the pure lunacy: I’m Matt Rosendale, and this is how I look from a government drone. And this is what I think of it. The federal … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Drones, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , , | 11 Comments

Outreach

Is the Civil Rights Act unconstitutional? Did we make a mistake by passing it? When asked that question by an African American constituent, Ted Yoho (R-FL) could only say that he isn’t sure. YOHO: This country grew through a lot … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , , , , | 8 Comments

Mike Huckabee Not Sure if the US is More Free Than North Korea

Mike Huckabee isn’t sure who enjoys more freedom today; North Korea or the United States. “Freedom of speech in this country, that for which the men grabbed their muskets off the mantel, did never mean that we’re to have fewer … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in North Korea, Wingnuts | Tagged , | 10 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Michele Bachmann, who unfortunately is still a sitting member Congress, alleges that Hillary Clinton has “bought and paid for” testimony on Benghazi that contradicts Bachmann’s own batshit theories. According to Bachmann, because ex-CIA Acting Director Michael Morell’s congressional testimony contradicted … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, Conspiracy Theory | Tagged , | 4 Comments

Scott Brown (R-Whatever)

Scott Brown is running for office again, but apparently his campaign forgot to list his party affiliation. Whoever filled out Brown’s formal statement of organization for his campaign exploratory committee left blank the small gray box asking for the candidate’s … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , | 3 Comments

Bobby Jindal Says Me Too

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has hilariously unveiled his own healthcare reform plan and it’s a doozy. Jindal’s plan wouldn’t merely repeal Obamacare and block-grant Medicaid like Ryan’s plan; it would go a few steps further by pushing the sick into … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Healthcare, Stupid Party | Tagged , , | 4 Comments

Area Buffoon is an Anti-Vaccine Truther

We already knew Donald Trump is a birther, a fraud, racist, and misogynist. Now we can add anti-vaccine truther to the list. Autism WAY UP – I believe in vaccinations but not massive, all at once, shots. Too much for … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Wingnuts | Tagged , , , | 21 Comments

Forgive Rand Paul for He is an Imbecile

He knows not what he does. . @BarackObama to @Pontifex: Forgive me father for I have spied. #NSA — Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul) March 27, 2014 Get it? The president should ask the Pope for forgiveness for the NSA because, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in NSA, Quote, Rand Paul, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged | 3 Comments

Your WTF of the Day

Are you a woman? Are you planning a girls’ night out? Do you like to drink? Alaska state Senator Pete Kelly (R) wants to put pregnancy tests in bars to ensure that women don’t binge drink while pregnant, but that’s … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , | 11 Comments

The Liberty Tax That Wasn’t

On Friday Matt Drudge took to Twitter to claim that he had just paid his Obamacare “LIBERTY TAX” penalty for not purchasing insurance. Many, including myself, pointed out that Matt Drudge is a pants-on-fire liar. This roused the trolls from … Continue reading
[...]

Matt Drudge is a Lying Liar

There’s a shocking headline if there ever was one. Just paid the Obamacare penalty for not ‘getting covered’… I’M CALLING IT A LIBERTY TAX! — MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) March 21, 2014 Spoiler: the “LIBERTY TAX” isn’t due until you file … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Lying Liars | Tagged , , , | 40 Comments

Fox News: Flight 370 is Like Benghazi, It’s Also a Distraction From Benghazi

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi. 1:05 TANTAROS: Watching the footage of that Malaysian women being played over and over last night, it’s just so sad. But think how long it took for them to get this kind of media attention. I mean, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, The Media | Tagged , , | 15 Comments

How Low Can We Go?

When I shared this cartoon last night, it was intended as a joke; I didn’t actually expect a news network to go there. On Thursday night, HLN invited a psychic to discuss what she think may have been the fate … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in The Media | Tagged , , , , , | 6 Comments

This is CNN

CNN’s coverage of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 has been comparable to their coverage of the infamous Poop Cruise, but this is going a bit far even for them. Asked and answered, CNN host Don Lemon “just put it … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in The Media | Tagged , , , | 16 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Is President Obama covering up the true fate of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370? Floyd Brown of the Western Journalism Center and the newly-formed Takeover Super PAC seems to think so. And then there’s this: I believe the right wing has … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Birthers, Conspiracy Theory, Racism, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , | 19 Comments

Idiot Quote of the Day

Between Two Ferns is a distraction from Benghazi.

Instead of wasting time with a parody interview, he should be focusing on finding answers re: #Benghazi
— Randy Weber (@TXRandy14) March 11, 2014

Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Comedy, Quote, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , | 13 Comments

Old Man Yells at Clouds, Kids on His Lawn

Senator John McCain (R-AZ) apparently isn’t aware that the Cold War ended over 20 years ago long before President Obama was even elected as an Illinois state senator. During an interview today McCain said the Obama administration was “delusional” for … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in John McCain, President Obama, Russia, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , | 6 Comments