Tag Archives: Derp

Area Buffoon is an Anti-Vaccine Truther

We already knew Donald Trump is a birther, a fraud, racist, and misogynist. Now we can add anti-vaccine truther to the list. Autism WAY UP – I believe in vaccinations but not massive, all at once, shots. Too much for … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Wingnuts | Tagged , , , | 21 Comments

Forgive Rand Paul for He is an Imbecile

He knows not what he does. . @BarackObama to @Pontifex: Forgive me father for I have spied. #NSA — Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul) March 27, 2014 Get it? The president should ask the Pope for forgiveness for the NSA because, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in NSA, Quote, Rand Paul, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged | 3 Comments

Your WTF of the Day

Are you a woman? Are you planning a girls’ night out? Do you like to drink? Alaska state Senator Pete Kelly (R) wants to put pregnancy tests in bars to ensure that women don’t binge drink while pregnant, but that’s … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , | 11 Comments

The Liberty Tax That Wasn’t

On Friday Matt Drudge took to Twitter to claim that he had just paid his Obamacare “LIBERTY TAX” penalty for not purchasing insurance. Many, including myself, pointed out that Matt Drudge is a pants-on-fire liar. This roused the trolls from … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , , , | 8 Comments

Matt Drudge is a Lying Liar

There’s a shocking headline if there ever was one. Just paid the Obamacare penalty for not ‘getting covered’… I’M CALLING IT A LIBERTY TAX! — MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) March 21, 2014 Spoiler: the “LIBERTY TAX” isn’t due until you file … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Lying Liars | Tagged , , , | 40 Comments

Fox News: Flight 370 is Like Benghazi, It’s Also a Distraction From Benghazi

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi. 1:05 TANTAROS: Watching the footage of that Malaysian women being played over and over last night, it’s just so sad. But think how long it took for them to get this kind of media attention. I mean, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, The Media | Tagged , , | 15 Comments

How Low Can We Go?

When I shared this cartoon last night, it was intended as a joke; I didn’t actually expect a news network to go there. On Thursday night, HLN invited a psychic to discuss what she think may have been the fate … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in The Media | Tagged , , , , , | 6 Comments

This is CNN

CNN’s coverage of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 has been comparable to their coverage of the infamous Poop Cruise, but this is going a bit far even for them. Asked and answered, CNN host Don Lemon “just put it … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in The Media | Tagged , , , | 16 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Is President Obama covering up the true fate of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370? Floyd Brown of the Western Journalism Center and the newly-formed Takeover Super PAC seems to think so. And then there’s this: I believe the right wing has … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Birthers, Conspiracy Theory, Racism, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , | 19 Comments

Idiot Quote of the Day

Between Two Ferns is a distraction from Benghazi.

Instead of wasting time with a parody interview, he should be focusing on finding answers re: #Benghazi
— Randy Weber (@TXRandy14) March 11, 2014

Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Comedy, Quote, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , | 13 Comments

Old Man Yells at Clouds, Kids on His Lawn

Senator John McCain (R-AZ) apparently isn’t aware that the Cold War ended over 20 years ago long before President Obama was even elected as an Illinois state senator. During an interview today McCain said the Obama administration was “delusional” for … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in John McCain, President Obama, Russia, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , | 6 Comments

It All Began With Benghazi… and Keystone XL

Everyone has their own theory for why the Russian invasion of Crimea is Obama’s fault. Senator Lindsey Graham says it all began with Benghazi, but Representative Paul Ryan thinks it probably has something to do with the Keystone XL pipeline … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Epic Fail, Russia | Tagged , , , , , | 6 Comments

Meeting of the Minds

Daily Caller honcho and Fox News host Tucker Carlson appeared on the Alex Jones radio show on Friday of last week and, during this meeting of the minds, Jones and Carlson agreed that minorities are the new KKK. “And the … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Alex Jones, Racism | Tagged , , | 11 Comments

Eric Bolling’s Fictional America

This is what it looks like when someone who should be getting shot in the balls by kids at the county fair is allowed to spew pure bullshit on a cable news channel. Eric Bolling, a man who apparently doesn’t … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , , , , , | 14 Comments

Shocker: House GOP Tax Plan is Complete Crap

It’s not as if I was going out on a long limb to predict that the House GOP tax plan would be dog shit, but I told you so. Just as predicted, their new plan pays for a huge tax … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Economy, Taxes | Tagged , , | 9 Comments

Lack of Trust or Lack of Votes?

I laughed the biggest laugh of all laughs this afternoon when I read this. While Speaker John A. Boehner says his conference “by and large” backs the immigration outline the leadership presented in January at the GOP retreat, a poll … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Immigration, Poll | Tagged , , | 2 Comments

Swap Meet

Artist – Pat Bagley In other news, the office of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is apparently overflowing with racists who have nightmares about being a “negro.” Get it? ACORN nut Obama! Ha! Idiots. Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Open Thread, Racism | Tagged , , , | 10 Comments

Idiot Quote of the Day

CNN Joseph Goebbells Saul Alinsky propaganda ministry mongrels
— Ted Nugent (@TedNugent) February 19, 2014

What?
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Conspiracy Theory, Quote, Super Stupid, Ted Nugent, Wingnuts | Tagged | 10 Comments

Sorry About the Explosion, Your Next Slice is On Us

To make it up to you, we’re offering a free pizza. Last Tuesday, the residents of the small rural community of Bobtown in the far southwestern corner of Pennsylvania woke up to a horrible shock — the sound of a … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Epic Fail, Food, Fracking | Tagged , , , | 3 Comments

The Voices in Gohmert’s Head PAC

St. Louie of Gohmert is establishing his own arch conservative political action committee because the Senate Conservatives Fund just isn’t getting the job done anymore. Gohmert told the The Daily Frat House that he feels oppressed and he’s not gonna … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Wingnuts | Tagged , , , | 9 Comments