Tag Archives: Derp

Important Business

While the adults are considering other matters of relative importance, Representatives Jeff Duncan and Ted Poe are focused on what’s truly paramount; bringing back incandescent light bulbs. Duncan’s bill, H.R. 3818, would repeal the entire section of the 2007 ban … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Energy, Super Stupid | Tagged , , | 11 Comments

What’s Next?

Artist – Bob Englehart In fact, Newt Gingrich is an imbecile. The GOP can’t decide if climate change exists, or if it does exist and is no big deal. Some imbeciles, such as Maine Governor Paul LePage, believe climate change … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Open Thread, Rand Paul | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment

Quote of the Day

Dennis Rodman says North Korea is “not that bad.” Dennis Rodman is deeply stupid. — Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) January 6, 2014 Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in North Korea, Quote | Tagged , , | 6 Comments

There Will Be No Beheadings at the Death Panel

On one hand, this is an indictment of what the fact-checking industry has become, and on the other hand it’s further evidence that America is the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave Stupid. This is an obvious … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , , , | 5 Comments

Whoops! Voter Fraud Poll Finds It Isn’t a Big Deal

Larry Klayman’s Judicial Watch (yes, that Larry Klayman, the one that wants to overthrow the government) and Breitbart.com sponsored a poll on voter fraud and found that very few people view it as a “major problem.” Just 36 percent indicated … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Poll, Voter Suppression | Tagged , , , , , | 3 Comments

The Stupid as Possible Party

I believe Steve Stockman missed his calling card as a toon-town extra in Roger Rabbit. Fund Obamacare? Whose side are you on? https://t.co/SPbe20LS1A #tcot #teaparty #gop #txsen #DuckDynasty #PajamaBoy pic.twitter.com/b4XCtyD3Xv — Rep. Steve Stockman (@StockmanSenate) December 20, 2013 Whose side … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Steve Stockman, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , | 2 Comments

Change of Plans: Let’s Be as Stupid as Possible

Good job On Friday, GOP congressional candidate Ian Bayne went all in, comparing Robertson to civil rights icon Rosa Parks. “In December 1955, Rosa Parks took a stand against an unjust societal persecution of black people, and in December 2013, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , , , | 25 Comments

What Could Go Wrong?

Six months after it was originally proposed, a judge ruled today that the town of Deer Trail, Colorado can vote on drone-hunting permits. A judge ruled Tuesday that a petition drive to put a proposal to issue drone-hunting permits to … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Drones, Super Stupid | Tagged , , | 7 Comments

Is Greed Still Good?

Artist – Adam Zyglis According to Senator Mike Johanns (R-NE), Republican obstruction is vital to the survival of America because if there was no obstruction we would still have slavery. Blocking Patricia Millett’s confirmation is just like blocking slavery. Or … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Open Thread | Tagged , , , , , | 2 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Wake up, seniors. The Obama administration is using your participation in Medicare to track your guns. At least that’s what NRA President Jim Porter tells us. On the December 4 edition of the NRA News show Cam & Company, Porter … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Conspiracy Theory, Guns | Tagged , , | 1 Comment

Your Privilege is Showing

Senator Rand Paul did manage to sign up for a new insurance policy, so obviously Obamacare isn’t the complete failure he alleges it to be, but it took too long. “I’ve been in a bad mood ever since,” Paul told … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Healthcare, Rand Paul | Tagged , | 12 Comments

Moving the Vatican Embassy is a “Slap in the Face” Because Obamacare. Or Something.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how two seemingly unrelated items suddenly become related because Obama’s Fault™. Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.), a Catholic, called it a “slap in the face” to America’s 78 million Catholics — particularly in … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Healthcare | Tagged , , , , | 9 Comments

[Updated] Halperin Trolls for Book Sales With Death Panel Lie

Sales of Mark Halperin’s horribly-titled book Double Down: Game Change must not be as high as he wishes they were. That’s the only reason I can come up with for why he would say something this certifiably stupid. via TPM … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Mark Halperin, The Media | Tagged , , | 11 Comments

Outreach

If this doesn’t make you laugh you may need to check your funny bone. Rand Paul has been selected to headline a kickoff event in December for African American outreach. The Michigan Republican Party will launch its new African American … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Epic Fail, Rand Paul | Tagged , , , | 7 Comments

Dick Morris Writes Dumbest Column You’ll Read All Week

The good news is we can all live with the comfort of knowing that Obamacare is safe and sound now that legendary prognosicator Dick “Romney Landslide” Morris has pronounced it dead. This column, which Dick Morris wrote for The Hill, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , , | 11 Comments

Keeping Up With The Gohmert

What has The Gohmert been up to lately? Apparently he’s back to sniffing glue. Did President Obama create a security security force that obeys his commands when he signed Obamacare into law? Of course not, but Representative Gohmert Pyle is … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Conspiracy Theory, Wingnuts | Tagged , , | 16 Comments

Rand Paul: Sure, I’m a Plagiarist But Liberal Media!

If Rand Paul was your journalism teacher — a hysterical prospect — he would give you a failing grade for being critical of him or his party. That doesn’t sound like Liberty(!) to me. “I’m being criticized for not having … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Ethics, Rand Paul | Tagged , | 14 Comments

It’s That Time of Year Again

Grab your muskets and gird your loins, it’s time for the Liberal War on Christmas. My first act in the War on Christmas will be to buy my own Christmas tree for the first time in my life. Am I … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid, The Media | Tagged , , | 20 Comments

Symbolic or Shambolic?

Remember the symbolic gesture of approval for a symbolic resolution that we discussed on Tuesday? The House passed their resolution yesterday and 79 Republicans voted to disapprove of their own votes to raise the debt ceiling. The symbolic “resolution to … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Congress | Tagged , , | 6 Comments

Your Morning Derp

While speaking to a smattering of lobbyists and astrotruf-ees holding signs that read “Obama hates coal miners,” Senator Rand Paul decried “Hollywood liberals” and their American-made electric cars. “Are any of you Hollywood liberals?” Paul asked to a riled-up crowd … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Energy, Quote, Rand Paul, Super Stupid | Tagged | 9 Comments