Tag Archives: Derp

Self-Parody

Congressional candidate and Montana state Senator Matt Rosendale (R) really hates drones, but not as much as he hates speed limits. Not even 60 seconds into an interview on Tea Party Express’ podcast Monday, Rosendale began bemoaning Montana’s 75 mile … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , | 10 Comments

Lunatic Quote of the Day

Boko Haram is a distraction from Benghazi! “Are we witnessing an Obama ‘Wag the Dog’ moment with Boko Haram in Nigeria? I say yes. Consider all the scandals facing the Obama administration, especially Benghazi and the Select Committee.” -Allen West … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, Quote, Wingnuts | Tagged , , | 9 Comments

Fox is Not News

This is unintentionally hilarious. Fox went to a local diner looking for average Joe, ordinary Real Americans outraged about an EPA employee looking at pornography but all they could find was a couple Fox employees. The diner is a place … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in The Media | Tagged , | 1 Comment

Super Stupid

Fox News contributor and resident Romulan Charles Krauthammer isn’t impressed by science. According to him, believing in climate change is just like believing in rain dancing. Also, the weatherman gets it wrong sometimes. via TPM “It’s always a result of … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , , , | 15 Comments

Benghazi Derangement Syndrome

“Tomorrow, President Obama is going to do interviews with meteorologists all across the country about a new climate change report. … I hope they ask him about Benghazi. Like the weatherman from Montana should ask him about Benghazi, that would … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, WTF | Tagged , , , | 15 Comments

Outreach

via Media Matters To be fair, Fox managed to be sexist toward men during this segment as well. Co-host Clayton Morris said there’s a “biological, innate need” for men to be primary bread-winning cavemen. I guess they were balanced but … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , | 3 Comments

It Was Obama in Benghazi With The Candlestick

The Three Stooges are demanding to know where President Obama was on the night of the Benghazi attack. Three Republican senators on Friday wrote to President Obama demanding he reveal where he was — if not in the Situation Room … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, Conspiracy Theory, John McCain, President Obama | Tagged , , | 5 Comments

Rick Perry is Doomed

Here comes the Rick Perry landslide!

Never forget.
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Comedy, Election 2016, Rick Perry | Tagged , | 9 Comments

NRO: Cliven Bundy is Just Like Gandhi and Also Davy Crockett

Kevin Williamson of The National Review, who compared Cliven Bundy to Mahatma Gandhi, defended his comments during an email exchange with Talking Points Memo and said that Bundy is actually like the heroes of the Alamo. “Mr. Bundy’s racial rhetoric … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid | Tagged , , , | 8 Comments

What Could Go Wrong?

The residents of Fairview Township, Pennsylvania can rest easy; the KKK is patrolling the streets. PennLive reports the Ku Klux Klan passed out flyers alerting residents in Fairview Township, Pa., that, “You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake!”. … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Racism, WTF | Tagged , , , , | 8 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Did you hear that Chelsea Clinton is pregnant? Newsmax host Steve Malzberg heard the news and the first thing that popped into his mind was a conspiracy. “Now pardon the skeptic in me,” Malzberg said. “Oh I can see Media … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Conspiracy Theory, Hillary Clinton, Super Stupid | Tagged , , | 5 Comments

Matt Rosendale Will Blow Your Drone’s Balls Off

Matt Rosendale is going to blow your balls off shoot your drone down. Witness the pure lunacy: I’m Matt Rosendale, and this is how I look from a government drone. And this is what I think of it. The federal … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Drones, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , , | 11 Comments

Outreach

Is the Civil Rights Act unconstitutional? Did we make a mistake by passing it? When asked that question by an African American constituent, Ted Yoho (R-FL) could only say that he isn’t sure. YOHO: This country grew through a lot … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged , , , , | 8 Comments

Mike Huckabee Not Sure if the US is More Free Than North Korea

Mike Huckabee isn’t sure who enjoys more freedom today; North Korea or the United States. “Freedom of speech in this country, that for which the men grabbed their muskets off the mantel, did never mean that we’re to have fewer … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in North Korea, Wingnuts | Tagged , | 10 Comments

Conspiracy Theory

Michele Bachmann, who unfortunately is still a sitting member Congress, alleges that Hillary Clinton has “bought and paid for” testimony on Benghazi that contradicts Bachmann’s own batshit theories. According to Bachmann, because ex-CIA Acting Director Michael Morell’s congressional testimony contradicted … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Benghazi, Conspiracy Theory | Tagged , | 4 Comments

Scott Brown (R-Whatever)

Scott Brown is running for office again, but apparently his campaign forgot to list his party affiliation. Whoever filled out Brown’s formal statement of organization for his campaign exploratory committee left blank the small gray box asking for the candidate’s … Continue reading
[...]

Bobby Jindal Says Me Too

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has hilariously unveiled his own healthcare reform plan and it’s a doozy. Jindal’s plan wouldn’t merely repeal Obamacare and block-grant Medicaid like Ryan’s plan; it would go a few steps further by pushing the sick into … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Healthcare, Stupid Party | Tagged , , | 4 Comments

Area Buffoon is an Anti-Vaccine Truther

We already knew Donald Trump is a birther, a fraud, racist, and misogynist. Now we can add anti-vaccine truther to the list. Autism WAY UP – I believe in vaccinations but not massive, all at once, shots. Too much for … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Wingnuts | Tagged , , , | 21 Comments

Forgive Rand Paul for He is an Imbecile

He knows not what he does. . @BarackObama to @Pontifex: Forgive me father for I have spied. #NSA — Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul) March 27, 2014 Get it? The president should ask the Pope for forgiveness for the NSA because, … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in NSA, Quote, Rand Paul, Stupid Party, Super Stupid | Tagged | 3 Comments

Your WTF of the Day

Are you a woman? Are you planning a girls’ night out? Do you like to drink? Alaska state Senator Pete Kelly (R) wants to put pregnancy tests in bars to ensure that women don’t binge drink while pregnant, but that’s … Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading
Continue reading

Posted in Super Stupid, Wingnuts | Tagged , , , , | 11 Comments